Friday, November 19, 2010

Friday


For the first time in ages I don't have any appointments - so that means one thing - jeans and a tshirt and a day of paperwork. Now this may not seem very exciting but believe me it is like a holiday compared to what I have been cramming into my days lately.


But as you can see I ahve made time for the vege garden here are a few squash, beetroot and lettuce. With the wonderful rain we are having they are much bigger than when I took this photo on Monday!! Remember when we are desperately concerned about the lack of rain - how lucky are we now.




Tonight is the Primary school extravaganza - not one of our favourite evenings - oh it is lovely to see the kids perform and have fun but the behaviour of some of the parents leaves me quite cold. I think I am getting less tolerant of boof heads in my old age!!!lol





Huge work day tomorrow 9 Open Homes and an inspection at 7:30am so a long day - but I love Saturdays they are full of promise and meeting new people and adventures and achievements - for a whole variety of different reasons it is still my favourite day of the week.

I hope you are all having a fabulous run down into the weekend.

Daisymum

1 comment:

Joolz said...

I've had a really blah week here. We are not busy at work so I just have to sit there and 'look perty'. I think today I get to roll up our calendars that we give to clients! Yay! I would much rather be flat out busy.

Kirby is home for a week of swat vac then goes back next Tuesday for 3 more exams so it's good to be able to feed her up on home cooking. Hard to believe that's the end of her second year at Uni. She has done fantastically well and has won a research scholarship over the summer (8 weeks paid at $300/week) and she is also doing a 2 week summer school and getting another subject out of the way. That should keep her occupied until Uni starts back in March!

Enjoy your day and I hope you get some time off on Sunday,

Cheers - Joolz