Wednesday, March 16, 2011

End of an Era


End of an Era - Daisy Mountain will be on the market in the next few weeks. And the Daisies ae off to the "burbs".


On one hand I am really looking forward to being closer to the kids schools and work, and living a more urban lifestyle.


But on the other other there will be many things to miss about our little haven not eh leat of which will be our mountan, my garden (well not so much a garden anymore as a rampant jungle of plants) our beautiful dam and gorgeous trees.


Then there is my sewing room - all the space we have to spread out and be us and the many many memories.....but the practical part of me says its time - and Real Estate wise it is the right time to move. So that is it the papers are signed the agent is employed I just need to hustle my butt throgh the painting and decljuttering adn turn my beautiful home into a desirable piece of real estate!!


daisymum

2 comments:

Caroline said...

Wow! The end of an era, new adventures await.

My Veggie Garden said...

Oh, I'm going to miss Daisy Mountain. Good Luck.