Friday, July 18, 2014

Friday and another post - I am on fire with this scheduling business !

Heading into another cold weekend - the winds here today are bitterly cold.

This weekends "to do" list looks like -

Saturday
- work - and somehow a visit to the yarn shop to get some more cotton for knitting dishcloths with.

Sunday - rugby, baking and - GROAN - tidying the sewing room.

In the interests of full disclosure I will be posting Before and after photos - it is a shambles !

Hope you have something fabulous planned for the weekend.

Until next time

Angela

1 comment:

Joolz said...

I hope to sit and knit more this weekend. I am loving the 100% cotton 8 ply I got from Bendigo Woollen Mills. A big 200gm ball is $13 and it comes in lovely colours. Order online.
Good luck with that sewing room!